Advanced Administration Course
Objective of the Course
This intermediate, one-day certification course provides FlowCentric Processware administrators with a broader understanding of the FlowCentric Processware platform by exposing more advanced functionality and usage of other Services/Tools that are included.
The course builds on skills already learnt during the FP2013-1 Administration Course. You will leave this course with a better understanding of how to use more advanced features on offer by FlowCentric Processware. Build a more dynamic, visible and controlled solution for any business process required by implementing and making use of additional services to improve productivity and expose more ways to work with FlowCentric Processware.
Recommended Background for an Administrator
- Experience as a Processware Administrator is crucial.
- Strong administration skills and decent business knowledge.
- An understanding of managing organisational structures and user access security.
- Experience in working with/configuring a Microsoft Office Suite is a plus.
- Basic technical/functional understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite is an advantage.
- The delegate must have experience working as an Administrator in Processware.