Objective of the Course
This intermediate, one-day certification course provides FlowCentric Processware administrators with a broad understanding of the FlowCentric Processware platform.
The course instills the skills you will need to administrate existing sites. Whether you are an experienced Administrator, or just starting out, you will leave this course with a better understanding of how to use FlowCentric Processware in order to make your business succeed.
Recommended Background for an Administrator
- Familiarity with the concepts of BPM and BPMN diagraming.
- Strong administration skills and decent business knowledge.
- An understanding of organisational structures.
- Prior development/design experience is a plus.
- The delegate must have experience working on current Microsoft Operating Systems.
- No other FlowCentric Certifications are required to attend this course.