FP2016 – 2
Objective of the Course
This four-day certification course provides new FlowCentric Processware Developers with a full skillset needed in order to perform development operations using Processware 2016.
The objective of the course is to provide new Processware Developers with all the tools necessary in order to carry out designing and scripting of processes, from basic to complex process development. This course will focus on using all the available Tools and Services that Processware 2016 has on offer, including the Integration Framework, providing seamless communication across a number of Integration paths available as well as maintaining solutions between the Development and Production environment, using the Deployment Tool. On completion, Developers will have a much better understanding of Processware’s capabilities, with the knowledge of how to apply these concepts within any current development environment. This course will give Developers a significant advantage when planning or working on current solutions, based on the amount of content that the course consists of. Upon completion, there is a Development Certification Exam that can be written in order to be issued with a Developer Certificate in Processware 2016.
- Applying Developer Server Settings
- Designing several entire processes
- Working with the Deployment Tool
- Working with Integration Services and Catalog Builder
- Working with Notification and Escalation Services
- Working with the Event Manager
Recommended Background for a Developer:
- Familiarity with the concepts of BPM and BPMN diagramming.
- Understanding of development concepts like objects, functions, and data types.
- Prior development/design experience within Processware 2013 is required.
- Level 3 Development Experience on a Scale of 1 to 5 is required.